Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity Committee
Started in the Spring of 2016, the campus-wide Inclusion, Diversity and Equity committee is made up of a variety of faculty, staff and students who review and recommend appropriate steps to create a more inclusive campus community.
Members of the committee serve two-year terms while also being comprised by the Chief Diversity Office, Director for Diversity and Inclusion, and other key stakeholders.
Minutes and Agendas
The first ½ hour is reserved for committee members and the remainder of the meeting is open to the campus community. We encourage individuals to attend to express opinions and ideas.
Equity — External Learning & Teaching Experiences
IDE Committee Members
- Co-Chair Melanie C Berger email@example.com
- Rebecca Hoda-Kearse firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Joshua Drew email@example.com
- Dr. Timothy A. Volk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather M. Engelman email@example.com
- Katherine M. McCarthy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hui Chen email@example.com
- MOSA Representative
- GSA Representative
OIDE Diversity Graduate Fellows
- Natasha Torres firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Baobab Society
- Black Student Union
- International Student Association
- Veterans Club
- DESI Club
- Dr. Cynthia Downs - email@example.com