The Office of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity structures an array of research and programming dedicated to creating a more inclusive campus climate and supporting ESF's goals of greater diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Bias Reporting
- Chosen/Preferred Names
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Plan
- ESF Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
- Interfaith & Holiday Guidelines
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Professional Learning Sessions
- Recruiting and Hiring Resources
- Responding to a Hostile Work Environment
- ESF Web Accessibility Policy
Title IX App
Download the Title IX App:
- Hotlines for Emergencies
- Medical Care Resources System
- Bias Reporting System
- Campus Resources
- So Much More!
... All now at your fingertips.
This app is for the ESF community — students, faculty, staff, administration, etc. To access, search "Reach Out Editions" in your app store, under "US Colleges and Universities", type "College of Environmental Science and Forestry."