Office of Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity Committee
Started in the Spring of 2016, the campus-wide Inclusion, Diversity and Equity committee is made up of a variety of faculty, staff and students who review and recommend appropriate steps to create a more inclusive campus community.
Members of the committee serve two-year terms while also being comprised by the Chief Diversity Office, Director for Diversity and Inclusion, and other key stakeholders.
Minutes and Agendas
The first ½ hour is reserved for committee members and the remainder of the meeting is open to the campus community. We encourage individuals to attend to express opinions and ideas.
IDE Committee Members
- Chair Danushi Fernando
- Melanie C Berger firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Hoda-Kearse email@example.com
- Dr. Joshua Drew firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Timothy A. Volk email@example.com
- Heather M. Engelman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katherine M. McCarthy email@example.com
- Hui Chen firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOSA Representative
- GSA Representative
OIDE Diversity Graduate Fellows
- The Baobab Society
- Black Student Union
- International Student Association
- Veterans Club
- DESI Club