Billing & PaymentsBursar
Sign into MyESF to:
- access your semester bill
- make online payments
- print a copy of the bill for your records
- access your account history
- authorize third party access to bill and financial aid information (FERPA Waiver)
Semester bills and due dates are as follows for the upcoming academic year:
|Semester||Bill Available||Payment Due|
|Fall||July 15||August 15|
|Spring||December 15||January 15|
|Summer||May 15||June 15|
Important Billing Notes
- Due dates are based on the registration status of student at the time of the billing. If a student registers for classes during orientation, the bill will be generated the next day and the payment is due within 30 days of that date. If there is not enough financial aid or payment is not made by the due date, the student will be responsible for late fees.
- Students are responsible for reviewing, understanding and abiding by the College’s regulations, procedures, requirements and deadlines as described by all official publications and on our website.
- Email notification of semester bill availability and due date will be sent to the student's ESF email account, which is the official account billing communications.
- The E-Bill shows the balance the day it was issued. It is the student’s responsibility to check their invoice after making any changes to financial aid, credit hours and/or other adjustments, and make any associated payment to avoid late fees.
Policies and Forms
- Important Policies (collection, auditing, deferment, late payment, withdrawl and refund, etc.)
- Late Payment Fee Petition (PDF)
- Online by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover -- no payments by phone)
- Monthly Payment Plan (see below)
- Cash, Check, Money Orders (made out to SUNY-ESF) mailed to:
103 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
Payments must be received by our office by the due date on the Bill.
Monthly Payment Plans
Monthly Payment Plans (MPP) provide a payment alternative that enables families to pay college-billed expenses in regular, equal monthly installments. No interest is charged, but there is an application fee to cover administrative expenses.
There are two options to the MPP:
- Academic Year (fall and spring semesters)
8 installments, $45 application fee
- Summer Only
3 installments, $25 application fee
Monthly Plans for are available for tuition, fees, Trailhead dining, and Centennial Hall housing.
- Summer Monthly Payment Plan (PDF)
- Fall & Spring Monthly Payment Plan (PDF)
- Spring-only Monthly Payment Plan (PDF)
Ranger School, Wanakena
Monthly Plans for are available for tuition, fees, and room and board charges.