The campus mailroom is located in the main Physical Plant & Facilities building on the lower level.
Notice: Due to attrition and job transfers, the mailroom and shipping/receiving departments are temporarily reduced from 3 staff to 1 staff. Every effort is being made to minimize disruption of these services to the campus community. In the event you have a time sensitive mailing or delivery, please communicate directly with the Department Supervisor at email@example.com.
- The campus Mail Room can provide assistance in finding the quickest and most cost effective mailing options. Please see the guide below, or contact the Mail Room with specific questions.
- Signature Confirmation – the Mail Room will sign for incoming Certified and Registered mail.
- Federal Express and UPS shipping are handled by the Shipping & Receiving Department.
- Incoming Mail Delivery - Incoming mail is picked up at the Teale Avenue post office each morning. The U.S. mail and inter-campus mail is delivered to campus buildings once a day between 10:00am and Noon.
- Outgoing Mail Pick Up – Outgoing mail is collected daily between 10:00am and Noon. In addition, there is a 2:15pm mail pick-up at Bray 101 (Cashier’s Office) and Gateway 218 (Admissions’ Office) for small amounts of date-sensitive mail.
*Outgoing mail received by 2:45 PM will go to the United States Post Office that day. Outgoing mail received after 2:45 PM will go with the next day’s mail.
From 8:00am – 4:00pm, contact:
- Casey McHale, Clerical Specialist I
- Jaclyn Patterson, Office Assistant 2