Research Foundation Employees Payroll Forms and Calendars
- Log on: www.rfsuny.org
All Research Foundation employees with 1 supervisor are required to use the E-Time system.
- Supervisors Instructions
- Webex (Training Video)
- E-Time Reporting Guide for Supervisors (PDF)
- ESF's Supervisor Power Point Presentation Guide to E-Time (PPT)
- Exempt Employee Instructions
- Exempt Non-Accruing Employee Instructions
- Non-Exempt Instructions
- Recording Holidays in E-Time
- Instructions (PPT)
- More RF E-Time Guides and Forms
Time Cards and Reports for Hourly, Non-Exempt and Exempt Not Using E-Time
- Research Non-Exempt Biweekly Forms (Excel) - Please print on yellow paper.
- Research Monthly Exception Report for Exempt Staff (PDF)
- Research Foundation Exempt Staff Biweekly Leave Report (PDF - fillable online)
Open/download, complete on-screen, print, and deliver to Payroll Office. Calculations will be automatically completed when you enter data. You may not be able to save the completed file, but it should print.
Payroll Office Hours
- Academic Year
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
1 Forestry Drive
119 Bray Hall
Syracuse, NY 13210
Ellen Brown, Payroll Examiner II
Prepares and reviews College’s Main, Graduate and Scholarship payrolls. Ensures accuracy and final submission of all State payrolls including: Main, Graduate, Scholarship, College Work Study, and Student Assistants. Facilitator for the online State Time and Attendance System for all employees in unclassified and classified positions (UUP, CSEA, NYSCOBA, PBANY, PEF and M/C).
Gary Dibble, Payroll Examiner I
Verifies and reviews processing of the Research Foundation payroll. Facilitator for the RF E-time system for exempt and non-exempt RF employees. Processes the College Work Study and Student Assistant Payrolls.