Joint Labor/Management Health and Safety Committee
Dear Campus Community,
The College has established a joint health and safety committee. The mission of the committee is to be advisory with the objectives of:
- Participating in the development and implementation of programs to protect the employees’ health and safety.
- Dealing with employee issues and suggestions concerning health and safety.
- Helping make health and safety activities an integral part of the organization’s operating culture, procedures and programs.
- Promoting programs to improve employee training and education to increase and maintain the interest and best practices of employees in health and safety issues.
- Informing and educating employees and supervisors about health and safety issues, new standards, research finds, etc.
In an effort to better serve the employees, the committee has developed a form for reporting a safety and health concern. This form is available on the Human Resources web page at www.esf.edu/hr.
|Tim Blehar, Chair||Human Resources||Management|
|Matt Smith||Moon Library||UUP|
|Bob Dugan||University Police||PBA|
|Sue Fassler||Facilities and Operations||Facilities and Operations|
|Mark Poupore||Physical Plant||CSEA|
|John Wasiel||Environmental Health & Safety||Environmental Health & Safety Office|
|Glenn Young||University Police||NYSCOPBA|
|Josh Arnold||Energy Conservation, Development and Controls||Energy Conservation, Development and Controls|