New York View
NewYorkView's activities include:
- Consortium Building: Locate, identify, and work with existing and new partners.
- Research: Discover new or effective ways to apply remote sensing technology to observing, understanding, and solving real-world environmental and societal issues in New York.
- Data and Information Access: Support the open exchange of remotely sensed data, information and knowledge among consortium members and the public.
- Education: Support integration of remote sensing and GIS materials in formal and informal educational curricula at all levels (K-16+). Encourage and publicize scholarship, fellowship, and internship opportunities offered by members and other regional and national sources for New York secondary and higher education students studying remote sensing and GIS.
- Outreach: Participate in events such as GIS Day, the New York State Fair, and school visits.