This Research Coordination Network is supported by the National Science Foundation Division of Environmental Biology (DEB) #1257906.
The QUEST RCN builds on work supported by:
- A supplement added to NSF DEB#0949324 in 2011
- NSF #1216092 EAGER: Uncertainty in Precipitation Inputs in Ecosystem Studies
- a fellowship awarded by NYSERDA
- Levine, Carrie R. and R. D. Yanai. 2012. Assessment of Long-Term Monitoring of Nitrogen, Sulfur, and Mercury Deposition and Environmental Effects in New York State. New York State Energy Research and Development Authority Final Report 12-21.
- Levine, C.R., R.D. Yanai, G.G. Lampman, D.A. Burns, C.T. Driscoll, G.B. Lawrence, J.A. Lynch, and N. Schoch. 2014. Evaluating the efficiency of environmental monitoring programs. Ecological Indicators. 39: 94 – 101. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecolind.2013.12.010 HTML
- and two Long Term Ecological Research Science Working Groups