This Research Coordination Network is supported by the National Science Foundation Division of Environmental Biology (DEB) under Grant No. 1257906. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. The QUEST RCN builds on work supported by:
- NSF DEB#0949324 Collaborative Research: Nutrient co-limitation in young and mature northern forests. Visit
- NSF #1216092 EAGER: Uncertainty in Precipitation Inputs in Ecosystem Studies
- a fellowship awarded by NYSERDA
- Levine, Carrie R. and R. D. Yanai. 2012. Assessment of Long-Term Monitoring of Nitrogen, Sulfur, and Mercury Deposition and Environmental Effects in New York State. New York State Energy Research and Development Authority Final Report 12-21.
- Levine, C.R., R.D. Yanai, G.G. Lampman, D.A. Burns, C.T. Driscoll, G.B. Lawrence, J.A. Lynch, and N. Schoch. 2014. Evaluating the efficiency of environmental monitoring programs. Ecological Indicators. 39: 94 – 101. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecolind.2013.12.010 HTML
- and two Long Term Ecological Research Science Working Groups