Information in the live, online ESF Academic Catalog is kept as current as possible and is subject to change at any time by official action either of the State University of New York Board of Trustees or of the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry.
What is in the Catalog?
While most academic information is found in departmental and other websites, the catalog concentrates the following:
- Degree program requirements
required courses, required number of credits, and other program requirements
- Course descriptions
- Academic and admission policies
- Tuition and financial aid information of record *
* The catalog is not the best source of student financial information for planning and preparing to attend ESF. Visit these sites instead:
- Bursar (costs, billing, payment plans, etc.)
- Financial Aid (grants, scholarships, loans, student employment, etc.)
Catalogs of Record
By academic year of entry
Catalogs of record are kept as a record of the program requirements and policies in place at the beginning of the current and past academic years.