Office of Human Resources
ESF is well positioned for success at a time when society increasingly recognizes the importance of a sustainable environment - and the health of ecosystems around the world - to the economic and social well-being of all. Our employees help advance that mission and are part of a welcoming community.
Join the ESF Team
How can we help you?
The Office of Human Resources is responsible for services to prospective and current employees including hiring, employee and supervisor training, and retirement planning.
Human Resources Services
- Benefits and Resources
- Benefits Information by Negotiating Unit
- Benefits Information for Research Foundation Employees
- Benefits Bulletin Board
- Campus Safety Reports
- Domestic Violence Prevention, NYS Office
- Employees Assistance Program (EAP)
- Faculty and Staff Gateway
- ID Card Guidelines (SUID)
- Joint Labor/ Management Health & Safety Committee
- Handbooks & Policies
- Hiring Resources
- Training and Orientation
- New Employee Orientation
- Training & Education Opportunities (CSEA, SUNY Tuition Assistance, Governor's Office of Employee Relations)
- "Workplace Violence Prevention & Domestic Violence in the Workplace" (PowerPoint)