Construction Management Minor
Coordinator: Dr. Paul Crovella
The construction management minor is available to all ESF undergraduates (except students in construction management) and prepares students for management careers in the construction industry. Admission to the minor requires sophomore status, with a cumulative grade point average of 2.70 or higher.
Eighteen credit hours (6 courses) are required to complete the minor. Four courses are specified, with an additional two courses selected from the list of six courses given below. A cumulative grade point average of 2.000 or higher is required for the construction management courses.
- CME 255 Plan Interpretation and Quantity Takeoff (3)
- CME 343 Construction Estimating (3)
- CME 453 Construction Planning and Scheduling (3)
- CME 454 Construction Project Management (3)
Two additional courses are chosen from the following:
- CME 331 Construction Safety (3)
- CME 335 Cost Engineering (3)
- CME 444 Materials Marketing (3)
- CME 455 Construction Contracts and Specifications (3)