The Office of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity structures an array of research and programming dedicated to creating a more inclusive campus climate and supporting ESF's goals of greater diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Bias Reporting
- Campus Climate: Five Drivers of Diversity
- CDO's Statement on Civility
- Chosen/Preferred Names (registrar website)
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Plan
- ESF Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
- Faculty Resources (PDF)
- Interfaith & Holiday Guidelines
- Nondiscrimination Policy (Title IX website)
- Professional Learning Sessions
- Recruiting and Hiring Resources
- Responding to a Hostile Work Environment
- ESF Web Accessibility Policy (PDF)
Title IX App
Download the Title IX App:
- Hotlines for Emergencies
- Medical Care Resources System
- Bias Reporting System
- Campus Resources
- So Much More!
... All now at your fingertips.
This app is for the ESF community students, faculty, staff, administration, etc. To access, search "Reach Out Editions" in your app store, under "US Colleges and Universities", type "College of Environmental Science and Forestry."
Advice Sheets to Equally Represent Women at ESF
- 10 Actions to Ensure that SUNY ESF is inclusive for Women? (PDF)
- Are You a Mentor, Supervisor, or Manager for Women? (PDF)
- Are you Chairing a Committee? (PDF)
- Are you on a Search Committee or Hiring? (PDF)
- Are you on an Admissions Committee or Recruiting New Graduate Students? (PDF)
- Are You Organizing a Seminar or Committee? (PDF)