Cooperative Transfer Colleges
ESF has established course-to-course equivalencies to assist students with course selection prior to transferring to ESF. Students should follow these guidelines when registering for courses to maximize the number of credits that will transfer to ESF. Please use the link to the cooperative college on the bottom of each agreement to find out more about that particular college. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 315-470-6600 if you need assistance.
Application Filing Dates
- All applicants Recommended Filing Date: November 1, 2023
- Early Action First-Year Deadline: November 15, 2022
- Regular First-Year Recommended Filing Date: January 15, 2023
- Guaranteed Transfer Recommended
Filing Date: January 15, 2023
- Transfer Recommended Filing Date: February 15, 2023
As of July 28, 2022 Fall 2022 Applicants must use the SUNY Application. Before applying, please call the Admissions Office at 315 470 6600 to discuss your admissibility for the fall 2022 semester.
*Applications will still be accepted after this date and will be considered for admission on a space available basis.
Spring and Fall 2023 Applicants
As of August 1, 2022 both The Common Application and ApplySUNY application are open for 2023 entry terms.
TOEFL DI: 2530
NYS TAP: 0950