Research development services, through the office of Research Programs, are designed to assist ESF faculty in obtaining support for their research and related programs.
Director of Research Development
23/24 Bray Hall
Tiffany Fleming, Director of Research Development, the Office of Research Programs (ORP) staff along with Moon Library staff are here to aid you in finding announcements and requests for proposals that support your research endeavors.
To Identify funding opportunities or discuss an upcoming opportunity, contact Tiffany via teams or by email at email@example.com and the ORP staff member assigned to your department.
Research Development Services
- Identify relevant federal and foundation funding opportunities for faculty
- Identify and analyze funding opportunities and connect with funders
- Engage early career faculty in grant making
- Ideate, develop, and edit proposals to funders
- Provide strategic funding planning and proposal management support
- Support proposal writing, editing, resubmissions and reviews
- Identify collaborators and campus resources for faculty
- Conduct grant training and workshops
- Position faculty with federal agencies
- Liaise between faculty and ORP SPAs and others
- Promote internal funding opportunities and manage limited submissions competitions.
Customize Individual Funding Search
We encourage you to utilize PIVOT-RP to customize your individual funding search.
How to get started in PIVOT-RP?