Transcript Ordering Options
An official academic transcript may be processed only if requested by the student or alumnus. No one may request a transcript on someone’s behalf. SUNY ESF complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), which governs access and release of information from student educational records. Current students and alumni may request an official transcript at any time using the online ordering service Parchment. Services offered includes direct mailing (paper transcript) or electronic delivery.
Electronic transcripts cost $3.00 per copy. If you choose to use Parchment to order a paper transcript to be mailed or picked up in the Registrar’s Office then the $3.00 service fee will also apply. You can request a printed transcript to be mailed or picked up in the Registrar’s Office for no charge using option 2 below.
OPTION 1: Online Expedited Ordering (Service Fees Apply)
Additional authentication steps may be required.
Benefits of Online Expedited Ordering PDF transcripts:
- You can request an electronic transcript online.
- If you do not know your ID number, then you can leave that field blank.
- All current students and alumni may request paper transcripts using the enhanced services.
- Students attending SUNY ESF beginning in 1986 or later may request electronic transcripts using the enhanced services.
- You may select an option online to request that we hold the processing of your transcript for final grades and/or the posting of your degree.
- For assistance with your order, you can log into your Parchment account, then visit
the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions
and articles to support your needs.
- You can also chat with ParchieBot, to answer your questions and provide order information.
- From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support Team is available M-F, 8am - 8pm ET.
OPTION 2: Traditional Ordering for Mailing Paper Transcripts or In-person Pickup (No Service Fees Apply)
For in-person service, please come to 111 Bray Hall during office hours. Traditional orders are performed in the office and have no service or transcript fees.
SUNY ESF Registrar's Office
111 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
OPTION 3: Unofficial Transcripts for Currently Enrolled Students
Currently enrolled students can create a PDF or print an unofficial transcript from the MyESF Student Records login page.
- Go to your MyESF student portal and click the academic transcript link
- Select the level of your transcript and the transcript type in the drop down boxes near the top of the page
- Print or save the form
If you have any questions about your transcript please email firstname.lastname@example.org